The Institute for Materials Research and Innovation is composed of centers, labs, and facilities that conduct important research in polymers and composite materials, biomaterials, metals manufacturing and materials, and more.
Our facilities and resources include:
- Biomedical Engineering and Advanced Materials Lab
- Cajun Artificial Heart Lab
- Center of Environmental Engineering and Protection
- Infrastructure and Transportation Materials Testing Laboratories
- Laboratory for Composite Materials
- Solid Acoustics Lab